We treat your personal data as follows:
Purposes of Use of Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) Due to following the regulation of License for secondhand business in Thailand.
(2) promoting the repetitive and continuous use of our services;
(3) shipping and delivering goods and/or announcing our events; and
(4) extracting and totalising attribute information that an individual cannot be identified for statistical research.
Personal data provided will be used only for the above purposes and/or direct marketing as described in direct marketing topic below.
Provision of Personal Data to a Third Party
(1) Purpose of provision to a third party.
Operating our business and announcing events.
(2) Type of personal data to be provided
Information supplied by you through transaction such as the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
(3) Means or method of provision
By sending documents, or electronic or electromagnetic method.
(4) Persons to whom the data may be transferred
KOMEHYO Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “KOMEHYO Group”)
(5) Personal data handling agreement
We arrange an agreement with KOMEHYO Group companies in a stringent manner making them not to further provide personal data provided by us to a third party.
(1) We may use your personal data for direct marketing or provide it to KOMEHYO Co., Ltd. and/or all or any KOMEHYO Group companies for use by them in direct marketing for their gain in accordance with the requirements under the applicable laws and regulations.
(2) The above personal data means customers’ name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and the marketing subjects are products and services of KOMEHYO Co., Ltd. and KOMEHYO Group companies.
(3) We will not use your personal data for direct marketing or provide it to KOMEHYO Co., Ltd. and/or all or any KOMEHYO Group companies for use by them in direct marketing without your consent.
(4) If we receive your request not to use your personal data for direct marketing, we will comply with your request.
Outsourcing of Personal Data Handling
We may share your personal data with data processing agencies and shipping companies etc. who have entered into a non-disclosure agreement with us within the required limits for achievement of use purpose.
Obligatory and Voluntary Items
In the application form that you are required to fill in when using our service, all items are obligatory items except those that are indicated as voluntary items. If you fail to fill in the obligatory items, you may not be allowed to use our service.
*Please note that surveillance cameras may be used for video recording in our shops for security reasons.
Procedures for access, correction, suspension and inquiry.
You, as the owner of personal data, have rights under the Personal Data Protection Act to access your personal data, request for disclosure of how the personal data has been collected, request to delete, demolish, suspend the use, amend or update your personal data. We will use our discretion to answer your request under the applicable laws and regulations. You may file petition to the personal data protection committee in case we fail to comply with our duties under the laws.
Providing customer information to Inspection
If the police, custom require us providing customer information in terms of any transaction,
We may provide customer information to them.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Komehyo Store Thailand may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Komehyo Store Thailand may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Komehyo Store Thailand does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Komehyo Store Thailand uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Komehyo Store Thailand – by purchasing Komehyo Store Thailand’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Komehyo Store Thailand collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Komehyo Store Thailand. Komehyo Store Thailand does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
SAHA KOMEHYO COMPANY LIMITED
Open 10:00 – 18:00 (except Saturday and Sunday)
TEL: +662 2513527～8 FAX: +662 2513528
May 1st, 2019
SAHA KOMEHYO COMPANY LIMITED
Managing Director Mr. Hideo Takeo