in KOMEHYO Online Store Thailand
1. We will collect Personal Data in an appropriate manner including (without limitation) for public interest, vital interest, performance of contract, entering into contract, contractual obligations, performance of public task, legitimate interests, and legal obligations.
2. We will not collect, use, or disclose Personal Data, unless the data subject has given consent through a written statement or electronic means prior to or at the time of collection, use, or disclosure.
3. We will inform you regarding the purpose of use for your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data, and use such Data within the scope of such purpose and/or for secondary purposes;
4. We will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data;
5. We will collect/use/disclose Personal Data without the consent of individual in case of: necessary for purpose, life threatening situation, publicly available data, public interest, vital interest, contractual obligations, public tasks, legitimate interest, legal obligations, investigations, evaluation purpose, artistic purpose, news activity, provision of legal services, collected by credit bureau, employment purpose, employees’ benefits purposes, disclosed by public agency, etc.
6. Except where otherwise specified, we will not share or disclose Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data to any third parties unless in case of: given consent, deemed consent, consent not required for processing. 7. We will respond appropriately in the event that an individual contact the appropriate point of contact regarding display, correction, deletion, withdrawal (in full or in part) and/or termination of use of their respective Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data.
1. Purposes of Use for Personal Data
SKH use Personal Data provided to us by individuals for only the following purposes
1.1 Due to following the regulation of License for secondhand business in
1.2 Promoting the repetitive and continuous use of our services;
1.3 Providing Data regarding products, services, and campaigns via invitation letters, e-mail or other means;
1.4 Shipping and delivering goods and/or announcing our events; and
1.5 Extracting and totalizing attribute information that an individual cannot be identified for statistical research.
2. Provision of Personal Data to third parties
We will not provide Personal Data to any third parties without your consent except in the following cases:
2.1. If you have agreed to the provision of your Personal Data;
2.2. If it is necessary for the preservation of life, body or property, and the relevant consent(s) cannot be easily obtained;
2.3. If the handling of Personal Data has been entrusted in whole or in part to a third party within the scope necessary to fulfill the purposes of use (we take measures to prevent leakage, loss, or falsification of Personal Data, such as by carefully selecting our contractors, entering into agreements with contractors regarding the handling of Personal Data, and directing and supervising our contractors as necessary);
2.4. If your Personal Data is processed on the behalf of the Company by third parties intermediaries providing adequate level of data protection.
2.5. If Personal Data is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reason; and
2.6. Where required by applicable laws or regulations.
2.7. The Company is affiliates of Komehyo Co., Ltd. which located outside of Thailand. Therefore, all Personal Data obtained by us from our customers, may be used by us together with our Group companies within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use determined and declared before, or as soon as reasonably practicable after collection.In these situations, we will bear responsibility for processing of any shared use of Personal Data by way of our Data Protection Officer.
3. How to Store and Protect your Personal Data
3.1 Internet is used in a global environment, using it to collect and process Personal Data involves the transmission of data on an international basis. The Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, accessed in and stored at, a destination outside Thailand, these Personal Data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of any applicable regulations regarding PDPA.
3.2 We will ensure that the Personal Data collected by or on behalf of the Company is proper kept and having adequate security measurement to protect the processing of the Personal Data.
3.3 We will ensure protection of Personal Data in its possession or under its control by making security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, and disposal.
4. Your right under the law of PDPA
4.1 You have the right at any time to stop SKH from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group
4.2 You, as the owner of personal data, have rights under the law of PDPA to access your personal data, request for disclosure of how the personal data has been collected, request to delete, demolish, suspend the use, amend or update your personal data. We will use our discretion to answer your request under the applicable laws and regulations. You may file petition to the personal data protection committee in case we fail to comply with our duties under the laws.
5.1 Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit KOMEHYO Online Store Thailand, SKH may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
・ Keeping you signed in
・ Understanding how you use our website
5.3 There are number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
・ Functionality – SKH uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
5.4 SKH sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. SKH may also share online data collected through cookies with our Marketing Agency. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
5.5 You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
6. Privacy policies of other websites
7.2 Our website is intended only for persons who are at least twenty (20) years old. If you are an individual under 20 years of age (“Minors”) or individuals who are not legally competent to give consent, you confirm that you have been obtained the consent from Parental, Custodian, or Curator subjected to your status (on case by case basis):
For any inquiries regarding Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Center with the following contact details:
SAHA KOMEHYO COMPANY LIMITED
4, 4/5 Central Tower, Room No.04, 12M Floor
Rajadamri Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Email : [email protected]
Telephone Number : +66 (0) 2-102-9501-03